If you’re like us and you found it frustrating to be unable to export 20K+ rows of keywords in Search Console without having to jump into other tools with extensions, use the API or download multiple files (500 in GSC or 5,000 in GA) — this is an easy solution/workaround for you.
It’s simple to get started:
- Click this link to see the Google Data Studio Dashboard (and ensure you’re logged into your Google Account with access to Search Console)
- On the top right select the “make a copy” button (the one with the two pages stacked on top of each other)
- Click “Create Report” (blue button) — ignore the data switch, but if you want, you can add search console data here.
- On the top right click “VIEW”
- Now you’re in “view dashboard” mode, so you’ll be able to mess with your own data.. click on the button on the right-hand side (“Default Data: Click to select your data), and connect your search console account.
- Export the data (you’ll need to hover over the table and select the three dots, as pictured below).
(example of how to export)